ale Massage and Gay Massage therapist
In applying holistic healing to your life, you must take a holistic approach in treatment of problematic imbalances. Holistic products are also using when you want a balanced life. The difference between alternative medicine and holistic medicine is that focusing on your physical health is not the main point.
Essential oils play a large role in holistic living. Here we will discuss the many different aspects of essential oils.
An essential oil classified as a carrier oil is an all natural method of aromatherapy. These oils are organic and can be used topically. How you ration the oil depends on your application method of choice.
Let’s look at synergy oil. This oil has 90% essential oil within it and only 10% of carrier oil. Massage oils contain synergy oils in them. Most of these synergy oils are applied very sparingly. Only the massage oil is applied more heavily.
There are different body cleansers that remove waste from your body by use of negative and positive electrical current. You soak your feet in water with an ionizer for about 30 minutes. The water changes color depending on how many toxins are in your body.
With this process, your body rids itself of wastes accumulated due to high stress levels and poor diets. These ions enter into your body and these acids are then neutralized in the process. This is called reverse osmosis.
Using an aromatherapy facial packed with essential oils, use of herbal cleansers, toners, moisturizers help your skin tremendously. Always use products that are all natural.
Here is a list of essential oils and their many uses in dealing with emotions:
- For anger, use Vetiver, Ylang Ylang, Roman Chamomile, Patchouli, Petit grain, Neroli, Orange, Bergamot, and Jasmine.
- For anxiety use Vetiver, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Rose, Roman Chamomile, Neroli, Frankincense, Mandarin, Lavender, Clary Sage, Geranium, Bergamot, and Cedar wood.
- To boost self confidence use Jasmine, Rosemary, Orange, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Cypress, and Bay.
- To aid in depression use Lemon, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood, Mandarin, Orange, Roman Chamomile, Neroli, Geranium, Clary Sage, Bergamot, Frankincense, and Grapefruit.
- To fight fatigue and exhaustion use Vetiver, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Rosemary, Lemon, Peppermint, Patchouli, Helichrysum, Ginger, Grapefruit, Cypress, Frankincense, Basil, Bergamot, Black Pepper, and Clary Sage.
- To conquer fear use Vetiver, Orange, Roman Chamomile, Sandalwood, Neroli, Lemon, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Lemon, Neroli, Sandalwood, and chamomile.
- To help get over grief use Vetiver, Neroli, Sandalwood, Rose, Helichrysum, Frankincense, and Cypress.
- For happiness and peace use Ylang Ylang, Rose, Sandalwood, Orange, Neroli, Lemon, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Frankincense, and Geranium.
- To help with insecurity try Vetiver, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Frankincense, and Sandalwood.
- To ease irritability use Sandalwood, Roman Chamomile, Neroli, Lavender and Mandarin.
- To ease loneliness use Rose, Helichrysum, Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage, Frankincense, and Bergamot.
There are so many uses for these essential oils. For each specific problem, you are sure to be able to find an oil which will ease the problem. Inhaling these healthful essential oils helps the body feel good all over. These oils should be a way of life, in maintaining your overall health.
- About me
- email me or call 07412 018627
- My location
- Some Benefits of Massage
- How to Give a Massage Session Like a Professional
- What Type of Massages Are There?
- What is Massage ?
- Benefits of Oils Used in Massage Therapy
- Back Massage Techniques
- Holistic Healing
- When to Use Massage Therapy
- How to Avoid Jet Lag the Natural Way
- Guide To Tantric Massage
- Erogenous Zones of Men
- questions and answers
- Sports Massage
Aromatherapy beauty treatments london bodywork bodywork for men counselling london cranial sacral therapy craniosacral therapist craniosacral therapy craniosacral therapy london day spa day spa for men findamasseur foot reflexology gay male massage gay massage gay massage london London male massage male massage Male Massage London male massages male masseur Male Masseur London male spa london man2man massage massages in london masseur masseur for men masseur london masseurs for men masseurs london mens spa london myofascial release pedicure for men reflexologist reflexology shiatsu shiatsu london spa for men spa therapy spa treatments thai massages london thai masseuse therapist therapist london waxing for men